Popular Post

Posted by : Fabio Mar 26, 2014

You can hear on the new preview the sound of an amazing electric guitar,go check the preview of the new song: Preview
James also talked about the delay of the new songs and new good thing are coming for wolppack.(watch:instagram).Keep your eyes open on "WolpertBR" or James's twitter 


Instagram

{ 5 comentários... read them below or Comment }

  1. Anonymous4/08/2014

    Love the new music! Will "Here in Your Arms" be released? My partner and I have our 4th anniversary on the 24th and I would be absolutely thrilled to be able to play it. He's been hoping that song gets released ever since he saw The Perils of Growing Up Flat Chested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea but you may ask to the own James on twitter (@JamesPWolpert).It's a beautiful song I would love to hear.Follow me on twitter @WolpertBR

      Delete
    2. Is this song you're taling about ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pf36pfwA9k#t=39

      Delete
    3. Sorry for the delay (I have not received an email of your comment)

      Delete
    4. I send to the own James a DM on twitter about "Here in Your Arms" and he said "I like that song. Maybe I'll remaster it and release it!".
      Now all we can do is wait.I hope I have helped you.

      Delete

- Copyright © James Wolpert - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -